KITLV (Koninklijk Instituut voor Taal-, Land- en Volkenkunde/Royal Netherlands Institute of Southeast Asian and Caribbean Studies) Jakarta is part of Leiden University Libraries (UBL), in co-operation with the Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI).
The main activities of KITLV Jakarta include collection development, publishing, and research facilitation. The library has a reading room containing several thousand books, journals, and major reference works, and offers access to UBL online resources. Books, journals and grey literature published in Indonesia is acquired, catalogued and sent to the University Library in Leiden.
KITLV Jakarta doubles as the Representative Office of Leiden University in Indonesia. It facilitates academic collaboration with regards to research and education of KITLV Jakarta and Leiden University, with Indonesian governmental institutions, universities, and relevant research organizations.
KITLV is currently recruiting for the position of Junior Finance & Administration Staff, based in Jakarta.
The general tasks of Junior Finance & Administration Staff are to perform professional accounting and general administration work, including compiling financial information, to process journal entries into various work orders, to prepare financial report periodically and to perform related work as required.
– Processing the payments and entering all transactions into Accounting system.
– Preparing monthly reports.
– Managing the petty cash, included registering the transactions in the system.
– Keeping records of office assets (workstation labels, desktops/laptops labels, etc.).
– Preparing the cash flow budget.
– Preparing and processing the payment to BPJS and monthly tax report.
– Preparing and processing the payroll.
– Managing Account Receivable, Account Payable and Reimbursement Invoices.
– Interfacing with internal employees regarding general affairs and administrative support functions, such as to assist the acquisition staff in registering the books’ shipment and any other relevant responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
– Minimum Bachelor degree, preferably in Accounting & Finance.
– Min. 2-3 years of experience in relevant position.
– Very good Knowledge of Indonesian tax regulations; certificate or Brevet A and B preferable.
– Ability to prioritize and work to deadlines.
– Good command of English both written and spoken.
– Able to work in a team and independently.
– Thorough knowledge of MS office applications, preferable with knowledge about ICT environment.
– Broad interest, consistently approaches work with positive and constructive attitude.
Please send your CV and motivation/cover letter, copy of identity card, proof of prior education (degree/certificate) via e-mail to email@example.com
Mention Junior Finance & Administration Staff as the subject of your email. Deadline of submission is 31st of March 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and only complete applications will be considered.